Monday 10 April 2017

ConQuord RPG Quest 2

ConQuord RPG Quest 2

Quest for adventure

Kong Island Raiders

3 hours, Saturday afternoon.

Why should you play this game?

1. With Kong: Skull Island and The Power Rangers movies out this Spring there's never been a better time to play a Anime/Giant Monster mashup.
2. You're playing with the guy who wrote the rules and, though I say so myself, they're good. Lightweight, easy to grasp and massive fun. Far less "crunchy" than most Giant robot games but able to handle all levels of character from Fay Wray up to UltraZord.
3. I've been refereeing for nigh on 40 years. I'm pretty good at it - I have been called a "master GM". Though I've got plenty of plot, I'm not merely a storyteller. I'm a facilitator who enables the players to shine and the characters to be the Heroes of their own adventures.
4. You get to create your own character. It's easy, it's fun and your creation will be celebrated and supported. I love player characters and would rather see what you create than force you to use characters of my own design.
5. I wrote this game to showcase the rules but it isn't the example scenario from the rulebook. It's an experience only a limited number of people will get to enjoy.
6. I'm offering this adventure at UK Games Expo where it's already sold out.

Description:  You know the score. There’s this mysterious island somewhere out in the ocean and your film crew/explorers/special ops team has decided to investigate. This will be an exciting  Giant Monster/Anime mashup.

Pre-generated characters are available, but – ideally – you’ll create brand new, island-exploring, characters as part of the game. It doesn’t take very long and is great fun. Fay Wray, Jack Black, Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson or someone from your own imagination. The world’s your oyster! (Probably a giant man-eating oyster.)

THE CODE OF SHŌJO AND SHŌNEN is own lightweight Anime rules. Just 2d6, easy to play. But when you roll doubles, truly magical things start to happen.

Notes: This is a fun and exciting game and suitable for all ages and types of players. However, fans of the King Kong, Godzilla, Pacific Rim or Power Rangers films should find it particularly enjoyable.

Referee: Simon Burley
Players: 2-6

To enjoy this game with me, buy tickets for the ConQuord game convention:

http://conquordbristolgamingconvention.weebly.com/#/

No comments:

Post a Comment