Tuesday 11 April 2017

ConQuord Adventure Quest 4

ConQuord RPG Quest 4

Quest for Eternity

All of Time and Space - a Dr Who adventure without The Doctor

4 hours, Sunday Afternoon.

Even Why should you play this game?


1. You can play any character from anywhere in Time and Space. The only rule is, they can't have appeared in the TV series. So you can play Henry VIII but not Elizabeth 1.
2. I repeat that . ANY characters from ANYWHERE. If you can think of it, you can play it. The rules can handle it and so can I. The stories I could tell you about the characters people have made for this scenario over the years.....
3. This is the exact same scenario I've been offering at dozens of conventions across the UK for over 3 years. It's simply that good. It's as if Terry Nation wrote a story for the tenth Doctor and always
4. You're playing with the guy who wrote the rules and, though I say so myself, they're superb. Lightweight, easy to grasp and massive fun. I use them to play all the big Sci Fi franchises - Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Dr Who etc.
5. I've been refereeing for nigh on 40 years. I'm pretty good at it - I have been called a "master GM". Though I've got plenty of plot, I'm not merely a storyteller. I'm a facilitator who enables the players to shine and the characters to be the Heroes of their own adventures.
6. I'm offering this adventure at UK Games Expo - for the third year running where - as usual -it's already sold out.

Description: Trapped aboard a runaway TARDIS a motley collection of characters have the time of their lives. 

A Dr Who adventure without The Doctor. 

Play any character from anywhere across Time and Space – just not one from the TV series.

Set in the Dr Who universe, you’ll create and play a character of your own design. It only takes a few minutes. They can come from anywhere across all of Time and Space – even a Timelord if you really want (just not one of the ones from the TV series).
The adventure starts with a motley selection of characters thrown together aboard an out of control Tardis. As “the round things” explode all around you:

IF you can get along

IF you can land the ship one piece 

and

IF you can get the doors open

then outside could be anything, anywhere and anywhen in Time and Space. 

A classic Dr Who adventure – without the Doctor.

Referee: Simon Burley
Players: 2-6

To enjoy this game with me, buy tickets for the ConQuord game convention:

http://conquordbristolgamingconvention.weebly.com/#/

No comments:

Post a Comment