Sunday 27 November 2016

Kick off!

This is the first post in this blog. Well you have to start somewhere!

This blog doesn't come out of nowhere. I've been playing Tabletop RPGs since the late 1970's, writing and publishing rules - and visiting conventions to test and promote them - since the early - 1980's. I've been writing about my convention visits for a few years now and details of them can be found on the UKROLEPLAYERS forum or in my CONVENTIONAL THINKING books.

In more recent years I've been visiting conventions which are NOT devoted to tabletop gaming demonstrating these wonderful games to fellow hobbyists from other fields. Following a tremendous experience at FantastiCon in Hull in November 2016, I've decided to devote myself more to this side of things. Hence this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment